THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Taos is immediately hiring an Office365 Data Scientist
for a cutting-edge financial services company in San Francisco, CA
Who you are:
You are an experienced Data Scientist looking for your next challenge. You possess solid knowledge across the data landscape including machine learning, data mining, large-scale computing, and analytical models. Your excellent interpersonal skills allow you to easily interact with both technical and non-technical audiences. You are collaborative and eager to contribute your modeling expertise to a great team. Your exceptional written and verbal communication help you educate those around you and work with cross functional teams. You are self-driven and have the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll bring with you:
- Bringing relevant data into a central system to create the single version of truth
- Generating key metrics, reports, and dashboards to support business health
- Performing opportunity analysis and hypothesis generation for stages throughout the end-to-end user lifecycle
- Building advanced analytical models (behavior segmentation, churn prediction, purchase propensity, recommendation engine, etc.) that spans multiple teams
- Creating user-centric ML models that drive new experiences in the Office applications and services
- Designing, prototyping, implementing, and testing both descriptive and predictive analytics models
- Working with data engineers to architect and develop operational models that run at scale
- Partnering with teams to identify and explore opportunities for the application of machine learning and predictive analysis
Who is Taos?
- Experience using SQL, R, Python to implement statistical models, machine learning, and analysis (Prediction, Classification, Clustering, time series forecasting, regression models, etc.) in a big data environment
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL and Data Warehouses
- Experience with large-scale computing systems like COSMOS, Hadoop, MapReduce or similar systems
- Programming skills and knowledge in Java, C#
- Familiarity with deep learning toolkits such as CNTK, TensorFlow, etc.
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Contact Us
and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/
and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.