THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Taos is immediately hiring a Senior Software Engineer
to work with a cutting-edge tech company in Santa Clara, CA
Who you are:
You are a solid, knowledgeable Software Engineer with strength in Machine Learning and Embedded Systems. Your years of experience have given you the ability to hit the ground running in a new environment. You enjoy working collaboratively and would thrive on a small team of engineers dedicated to an exciting project. You have excellent interpersonal and communication abilities that allow you to comfortably work across an organization. You are eager to bring your skills and experience to a global company developing state of the art solutions and products.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll bring with you:
- Developing computer vision algorithms for video applications with performance and power efficiency
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Programming in Windows, Linux environments, and embedded systems
- Performing as a member of a small, focused team working on a specific project
Who is Taos?
- 8 to 10 years of applicable engineering experience
- Hands-on experience in image processing, object detection/tracking, and pattern recognition, optical flow, pose estimation
- Stellar C/C++, Perl, Python skills
- Knowledge of firmware and device drivers
- Strong familiarity with Machine Learning techniques pertaining to visual recognition and/or video analytics
- Experience in OpenCV and/or other computer vision libraries
- Knowledge of open-source Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/Caffe/PyTorch is a huge plus
- GPU programming in OpenCL or CUDA
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Contact Us
and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/
and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.