THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Who is Taos?
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments and operating technologies, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to IT innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you can leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
Taos is immediately hiring people to join our DevOps/Cloud Boot-Camp
at our corporate office in San Jose, CA!
Who you are:
You are 1-5 years into your technical career and are looking to expand upon your Cloud and DevOps knowledge. You are a problem-solver that is motivated and passionate about your work. You are always looking for ways to get your hands on the latest technologies and undertaking side projects every chance you get. You are a fast learner, able to build on your existing skills and easily gain new knowledge.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll bring with you:
- Working in Taos Labs on a tailored curriculum designed to broaden your DevOps/Cloud skills
- Working in a self-paced environment to achieve various certifications, work on projects, and collaborate with peers, while receiving training and mentoring by some of the most influential minds in IT
- Taking advantage of opportunities to attend meet-ups, workshops, trainings, pop-up events, conferences and network with industry professionals as part of your curriculum
- Simultaneously be interviewing with our clients in the Silicon Valley area for consulting roles
- Once an opportunity has been solidified we will start the transition process out of Boot Camp into your Taos Consulting position
- Earning certifications and receiving training in: AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Red Hat Linux, Jenkins, Terraform, Python, Golang, and more
- Participating in Taos Mentorships with Senior DevOps consultants
- Receiving training in Professional Skills and Interview prep
- Earning a comparative salary– you will get paid to learn!
Details of Position:
- A consultant mindset (Flexible, adaptable, strong communication, and the drive to learn)
- 1-5 years of experience in a relevant position (i.e. Software Engineer, Software Developer, System Administrator, Cloud Engineer, DevOps Engineer, System Engineer, etc.)
- 2 or more of the following skills:
- Solid Linux Fundamentals
- Strong programming/scripting skills with one or more languages (Python, Go, Ruby, Java, Bash, etc.)
- Automation (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Terraform, Jenkins, CI/CD)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud (Public, Private, or Hybrid)
San Jose, California
- Relocation assistance is provided if outside the Bay Area
Market value (dependent upon experience) with full benefit package
40hrs/week Monday – Friday
Apply here or send your resume to email@example.com, subject line: Taos Boot Camp
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Contact Us
and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/
and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.