THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Who is Taos?
Taos is an IT consulting and services company that offers expertise across the strategic, management and tactical layers of IT and engineering organizations. As part of the nation's IT landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Taos is immediately hiring a Windows Systems Administrator
for a cutting-edge tech company in San Francisco, CA
Who you are:
You are an experienced Senior Systems Administrator with strength in Windows server technologies. You have honed your excellent customer service skills over years of providing above and beyond support and service. Your oral and written communication abilities allow you to work as an effective team member and produce exceptional documentation. You are organized, detail oriented, and skilled at multi-tasking. Your background and experience has given you the ability to effectively train others and be an active participant in setting standards.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll bring with you:
- Defining, designing, and implementing network communications and solutions using the Windows platform
- Proposing and implementing system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system
- Managing the load configuration of a central data communication processor and makes recommendations for purchase or upgrade of data networks
- Coordinating terminal orders and cable installation, network system planning, upgrading, monitoring, testing and servicing
- Exhibiting top notch design, troubleshooting, and support skills
Let’s talk about us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Management Information Systems or relevant discipline
- MCSE 2008/2012 certification preferred, equivalent experience may be accepted
- At least 10 years of relevant industry experience
- Previous experience or strength in the following functions:
- Telco Management (Cisco Call Manager, Skype for Business)
- System Administration (Active Directory, Exchange, Azure, VMWare, CommVault, MFA)
- System Center Configuration Manager (intermediate or senior-level)
- Storage, SAN, and Networking
- Extensive experience working with Windows 2003 - 2016, Exchange 2010/2016, and VMware vSphere
- Strong knowledge and experience working with IP networking, Firewalls, DNS and/or other Internet technologies
- Linux/Unix server knowledge and experience
- Working experience with installations, testing and troubleshooting of systems upgrades software patches, and computer applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skillset
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments and operating technologies, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to IT innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Contact Us
and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/
and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.