THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Who is Taos?
Taos is an IT consulting and services company that offers expertise across the strategic, management and tactical layers of IT and engineering organizations. As part of the nation's IT landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Taos is immediately hiring a Docker Engineer
for a cutting-edge tech company in Cupertino, CA
Who you are:
You are a highly skilled DevOps engineer with extensive Docker experience. You enjoy working on a high-intensity, fast-paced team but can be a strong individual contributor as well. You use your excellent written and verbal communication skills to help your team achieve its goals. You are a motivated professional with a passion for technology that wants to work for a leading global enterprise.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll bring with you:
- Designing and building Docker and Mesos/Marathon platform
- Managing and monitoring containers to assure the 5 9s of reliability
- Deploying and managing applications in a large-scale clustered environment
- Compiling log aggregations for Docker containers in clusters
Let’s talk about us:
- Previous production Docker experience, Docker certifications a plus
- Hands-on work with Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Marathon, Docker Swarm, Coreos Tectonic)
- Logging experience with NetData, Splunk, SumoLogic
- Previous Monitoring experience using Prometheus
- Knowledge of Registry (private Docker registry)
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud
- Good understanding of Linux
- Understanding of Networking (socket, routing, IP protocol, bridges, virtual network, ports, server/client architecture)
- Python, Bash or any other scripting or programming languages
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments and operating technologies, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to IT innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Contact Us
and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/
and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.