Who is Taos?
Taos is an IT consulting and services company that offers expertise across the strategic, management and tactical layers of IT and engineering organizations. As part of the nation's IT landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Taos is immediately hiring a Helpdesk Administrator - Part Time
for a cutting-edge company in Denver, Colorado
Who you are:
You are a technical professional who is passionate about customer service and technology. You are eager to utilize your skills by providing desktop support as part of a great organization. You thrive on the success of a job well done and are driven by results. You can easily move between teams to help resolve any issue. You are task-oriented, self-driven, and able to work on several projects/priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll bring with you:
- Providing technical assistance by responding to inquiries from end-users regarding questions, problems, or errors about hardware or software by phone, chat, email, or ticketing system
- Identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Maintaining passwords, data integrity, and file system security
- Participating in deployment of information technology and infrastructure projects, including assisting coworkers and vendor partners with server migrations and upgrades, desktop and laptop refreshes, and firewall and software deployment and updates
- Managing all IT aspects for new hires including the onboarding workflow and meeting as well as peripheral setup
- Performing system backups and recovery, as well as various project-related tasks as needed
- Managing Audio Video Conference system, printer systems and supplies, Corporate mobile phone plans, and Corporate virtual phone system
- Providing tier 1 network support for users
- Configuring network parameters on user systems
- Helping to create and follow processes, set and maintain standards, and meet expected SLAs
Let’s talk about us:
- BA or BS degree in relevant field; advanced degree optional
- A minimum of 3 years of experience directly supporting macOS and Apple products
- Outstanding customer service skills with a can-do attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and to effectively multitask
- Flexibility to take on other duties and roles as needed
- Extensive knowledge of laptop hardware, software configuration, including operating systems: macOS and Windows, and virtualization software
- Working knowledge of wireless network configurations, experience supporting networked printers, and mobile/wireless email devices
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN
- The ability to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing information technology and ability to transfer knowledge to team members and users
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments and operating technologies, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to IT innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to email@example.com
or Contact Us
and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/
and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.